As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals, citizens are repeatedly required to deal with Superannuation funds.
Superannuation law is a delicate area and personalised planning is required for each individual. We work with your financial adviser to implement your recommended superannuation solution.
Self-Managed Superannuation is one (1) of the superannuation options for saving for retirement. It allows you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and controlling administration costs. You should obtain independent financial advise from a licensed financial adviser as to whether a Self Managed Superannuation Fund is right for you.
Services we offer include:
- Establishment of Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Administration services for Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Completion of information for the regulator – Australian Taxation Office
- Liaison with your chosen Fund Auditor
- Advice concerning the Funds Compliance matters
- Advice concerning Taxation Matters
- Advice on Employer Superannuation Guarantee contribution obligations
If you do not have a fund auditor we can provide a referral to a Chartered Accountant who specialises in the audits of Self Managed Superannuation Funds.